Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bienvenue à Dijon!!!

Welcome to Dijon- First day 


In my last blog I did not mentioned about my admission to new residence, but I would take you to that route now. 

Registering at the CROUS Office for the Residence Room:
Nom: Nathawat
Prénom: Chandrabhan Singh

Lady: d'accord
From my room window in Afternoon
From my room Window

Logment Chalon 
My Room



Logement (Building): Chalon
Residence: Residence Manasart
Chambre (Room): 115
So finally I had a room to live in this beautiful city of Dijon, also known for Mutard or Mustard and Wine. We had to return in morning again to pay our rent and some formalities. 
The price for the Residence room was 200 Euros It was cheapest available option and I ike my room.

For more information on CROUS Residence,you can visit: http://www.crous-dijon.fr/

For information on life in Dijon, Food, Places to visit, Residence houses,Clubs, Bars, Pub etc please visit:


The residence have basic bathroom and kitchen amenities. You need to share them with 20 other rooms. Kitchen has one Fridge locker, small dining table, 2 burners , one microwave and sink with hot and cold water. 

The best thing about exchange is that you learn something that you never did in your life.I started cooking and shared it with many friends, neighbors here. Would cover in sometime soon. Till then bbye



No comments:

Post a Comment